The Department of Mechanical Engineering has decided to award a Gold Medal for the Most Outstanding Graduand of the Department with effect from the year 2021 convocation of Batch 01 (2015/2016).
The gold medal is endowed by Emeritus Professor Ranjith Arthanayake
The criteria for awarding the Gold Medal are as follows.
Name of the Gold Medal
- Gold Medal for Mechanical Engineering
- Awarded to the Mechanical Engineering Graduate who obtained the highest overall grade point average of 3.7 or above at the Bachelor of the Science of Engineering Honours Degree program.
- Successfully completed the Degree Program by achieving the highest OGPA conducted by the Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- Has not repeated in any of the GPA courses.
- Has no disciplinary action against the student.